Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to the same feeling...

Once again, another break down has come. This whole feeling has taken over my emotions and I am not strong enough to climb over. There's so much that I want to say, but I don't even know how to put it in words! I told myself that I would never fall apart, I guess I failed. People say I need to get on with my life, but they don't realize that when you're dialing numbers just to hang up the phone, Waking a friend in the dead of night just to hear them say that it's going to be alright, that things really are not going to be ok. I tore all the pictures off the wall, they weren't helping me at all. I'm afraid to fall asleep at night because I know it will be there in my dreams. Apart of me wants to just drive there, and see if things will change once it sees me. I want that one thing to change and prove me wrong. I want to see another side of it, the side I used to know, not the side I see now. I want to feel that warmness against my face, that burn against my lips and feel that fire in my eyes. I'm sure someone wants to tell me that the reality of it all is over and it will never come back to me. For once I want to be able to wear make up and not have it run down my face, put a real smile on my face and not have it be an act, look down and see that my pillow case is clean and not stained with tears and make up, wanting to actually get ready and having the feeling of happiness back. I thought living with out it would make it easier, but to find out it only makes it harder. I'm at the point of giving up. Thinking that it's not worth it, any of it. All I want is freedom, a world with no more night. I want the light of day to dry my tears. I need it here, beside me.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh Alex my dear. I hate to hear you so sad. If there is anything i can do, you know how to call...! Love you-forever and always

Anonymous said...

baby. I love you so much and I hate to see you this sad!!!!! You are amazing and I hope you never forget that. I love you!

Mr. Kramer said...

"There's so much that I want to say, but I don't even know how to put it in words!" I know that exact feeling. It just goes to show that our minds can just consume us in grief and we don't even know why. Things will get better. You'll see.

Kristin said...

You know what I will say. Don't ever forget that I am always here for you. I love you so so so much!

Anthony said...

Is... "it"... which you need... ever actually expressed. Or did you purposely not say what "IT" is? I couldn't tell and still kinda can't.

Sam said...

Don't you wish that "it" could just see how you're really feeling? Could get even a glimpse of how miserable you are without it? I know I've sure felt that way. Just do your best to take everything one day at a time. At the very least do your best to make it through today. Don't worry about tomorrow but when tomorrow does come, just focus on making it through the day. It's hard and it hurts but I know you can do it!