Monday, July 7, 2008

Eeeeek!!!

So I'm a little nervous for tomorrow! I start my new job working in a Credit Union in St. Marks Hospital. All I'll be doing is scanning Loan documents into the computer until they start teaching me how to be a Teller which is what I'm nervous for! I'm getting paid really well for what I'll be doing actually so I'm quite excited for my pay checks :D hahaha! Anyway, bad news, I went to the dentist today....I'm not a happy camper. I went in with a smile on my face and walked out with a half smile! For 18 years I've had perfect teeth, no cavities no root canals no NOTHING, until today. I have 1 small itty-bitty cavity that the dentist was like "it's not big at all, and I feel bad because the only reason why we're going to fill it is because we don't want it to get worse. In all, you have the most perfect teeth I've ever seen for an 18 year old"....CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?! After 18 freaking years I finally break my streak of perfect teeth. :( They also put this nasty wax stuff on the back of my teeth to help with the filling etc. Whatever it is, it's naaasty!! Kristin is going in right now for her Interview as a receptonist at Great Clips...I hope she gets it!! Then we might go hang out with Taylorsville people tonight which is weird because I haven't seen those people in ....FOREVER! Bahhhhahahaha ok so...I love how people are still stuck in High School. It makes me laugh really hard. Just to let you ALL know, if you feel like starting drama or getting pissed off at the world for the littlest things or feel like being my friend anymore, well be my guest!! I'm at the point in my life where I could really care less about what people think or do with their lives. I'm out of high school, I'm moving onto bigger and better things in life and I'm preparing for them right now. In a few months here, I'll be moving to California to start a new life, I can't tell you how excited I am. So when people decide to grow up and move on and finally have better things to do with their life, then maybe I'll start to care! As of friends- I have the best friends in the entire world, yes some don't like others but that's their problem, not mine so they need to work it out by themselves and not get me involved. I'm not going to stop being friends with that certain friend because another doesn't like them. Kristin is my Bestest friend in the entire world and I love her to death, I don't know where I'd be without here. She's so understanding and doesnt get upset with me for stupid little petty things and she lets go of something if I happen to make a mistake, which I do I know. So Kristin baby, THANK YOU!!! Anywhooooo. I have a headache so I may go rest for an hour or so. Love you all :D Peace!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Baby, thank you for being there for me, and being the bestest best friend I could ask for! xoxo