Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saying goodbye

Is what I need to do. Is what I am going to do. I got sick to my stomach just thinking about it earlier and had a panic attack. I didn't end up doing it. I thought I wouldn't be myself after I've said it. In the next few minutes, I will be saying goodbye to one. It's something I need to do. It won't be easy that's for sure, but hopefully it will make things a little better. Who knows how long it will be before I return, could be months......or possibly never. You probably have alot of questions, but to be honest, I can't answer them. I don't know where I'll be going, I don't know who I'll actually talk to, I don't know where life will take me in these next few days. But I know goodbye is the right thing for me to say right now. You may not understand, only a few of you do. I feel like my stomach is going to fall out of my butt just thinking about it. Ugh what's wrong with me?! I don't know, nobody knows. I need to .....fix my emotions and get my head screwed back on. I shouldn't have any tears left to cry, but they keep coming out like waterfalls down my face, into my hands, into my shirt, on my pillow case, on my friends shoulders. I love you all......and Goodbye.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm always a shoulder you can cry on baby!! I love you so much! You can always talk to me!

Ali said...

dont stop talking to me baby...i love you so much, i am so sad i haven't gotten to see you lately :'(

LOVE YOU