Monday, July 21, 2008

My head starts pounding!

I think I may be sick. Seriously all I do is freaking sleep all the time! That's all I feel like doing! It's starting to get annoying. Lately, I've had a headache everyday too. Friday night I came home from work and I was really sick! I'm suprised I even made it home safely, my vision was so blurry and I was crying, which didn't help at all. I didn't even pull all the way in my driveway because I was afraid I would crash into the tree ahead of me. I crawled into my house, put on my pajamas and slept for 13 hours straight. Believe it or not, I was still tired on Saturday. I don't get it. Anyway, So I'm waiting for Brady to call me. We're going to go get tickets for Batman again! Oh my, what am AMAZING show. If you have not seen it, you're crazy and get your lazy butt up and go get a ticket! It's totally worth the 8 bucks you have to pay! Wow!!!!! Mamma Mia is another good one! I'm really excited to go tomorrow to Batman again, but not as excited as I was...for some reason. I don't know, I can't explain it. Oh well. I'm off to pick up Brady! Peace out!

No comments: