Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First day at work!

Yes I survived...well, it really wasn't that hard to survive. Anyway, I now work at a Credit Union in the St. Marks hospital, it was pretty interesting. I met alot of new people and may I say, there are som REALLY cute doctors hahahaha. Ok ok, I know I'm retarded. The people I work with are amazing. They've already taught me so much in 1 day. I'm sure they were complaining how irritating it is to teach someone new, but I think for the most part I caught on pretty quick. Stupid headaches, I feel like I'm going to crash. Blahhhh! Well, tonight Kristin is going to come pick me up and we're going to play for a little bit, then I am going to go get my hair cut. Nervous? A little. I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing to it yet, I want to go short, but everybody has told me not to, so I think I may just trim it...ahhh who knows I guess we'll all just have to wait and see eh?! I'm excited to hang out with meeee Bestie!! Gahh I love her so much! I'm off to drink my Diet Coke and lay down before Kristin calls me!! Peace

1 comment:

Kristin said...

gaaahhhhhhhhh I love you! so much