Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love popcicles!

I think that's how you spell it? hahaha I've already eatin 3 today and it's only 2:30. Wow I'm retarded. So last night, I thought it was funny how all of our friends were like "lets do something fun and blah blah blah" HA turns out that no one wanted to do anything besides me and Brady! I think Brady and I had a very fun night after all, we kind of went on a date haha. He took me to see Wall-E. It was SOOOO cute!!! I loved it! You all should go see it, if you haven't yet! Anyway, I hate sundays. There's nothing to do besides sleep and watch movies and Brady and I discussed earlier haha. I tried laying out side and taking a nap but it got really hot really fast and it's not even that sunny outside. I don't get it, oh well. Also, my feelings are all confused. These past couple of days after I broke things off with Sam, all I've done is think about how I hurt him and I keep wondering if I made the right decision by breaking it off. To be honest, I already miss him. I'm afraid I'm missing out on a wonderful oppertunity, but I don't know what to do about it because I know that I need to get my life back in order before anything happens again. It's alot harder then I thought it would be. Ewww ok, I was really bugged today during church. I walked in with all intentions of going up to my Bishop after sacrament and telling him that I needed to set up an appointment with him sometime during the week so we could have a little chit-chat. Well, I walk in, and he happens to be standing right there and the very first thing he says to me is "Well isn't it Alex Phillips, the girl who doesn't seem to come to church very often anymore" and just laughs.....I was Really irritated!!!! What kind of Bishop says that to someone?! Now I don't know what to do, because he doesnt even know that I've been out of town for......how many weeks? ALOT! alksndfl;akne;lfknal;sknd;sd;lj;ldasdf I hate it!! The biggest step for me now is going to be getting over what he said so I have the guts to go and talk to him...grrrrr. Well I'm off to go have dinner with my Family!!! Peace!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

honey bunches, he was just being friendly. I know he loves you and wants you to go talk to him. He will want to hear from you. And I'll be sitting outside that office waiting for you. Don't forget that.

Jocelyn said...

i'm sorry baby, that's irritating, but like kristin said... he wants you to be happy and complete and talking to him will do just that. He will be glad to talk with you. it won't be easy but we are here for you. :)