Saturday, July 5, 2008

Suuuper Tired!

Ugh! I can barley keep my eyes open for 1 minute. I swear I don't sleep at night, no matter how hard I try! I think I may go have it checked out and see why I can't sleep! Bummmmmer, oh well! Anyway, the 4th of July was awesome! It all started out by waking up with swollen eyes, ok that's not very awesome, but I did. It gets better. Then I went shopping with my parents, didn't get anything because I have absolutly NO money what so ever, went to the store and bought some goodies for Kristins pool party, went to Kristins house and had a BLAST!! We all went to go see the fireworks at Sugarhouse Park, hahahaha Brady got hit in the Crotch by a piece off a firework, Kristin got hit as well. Bahhhahahaha it was funny! After, Kristin, Jocelyn and I all had a sleep over in Kristins trailor....CAN YOU SAY PARTY!?!?!?! Joce didn't get there till around 1 but Kristin and I were SOOOOO outrageously hyper alllllll night long until about 2. When Joce got there it was an even bigger party. Oh my!!! We all ended up crashing about 2 in the morning. I'm sooo tired now though. Us girls don't sleep, but we missed Ali and her prank calls :( hahaha. Anyway, I've been doing yard work all day, it sucks. Now I was hopeing to play with Kristin but she's going out with her mom so I guess I'll just chill until then. So I start a new job on Tuesday working in a Credit Union....not going to lie, I'm kinda nervous. It'll be a good experience though! I look gross today...blah. Sometimes I wish I were a guy. Guys don't ever really have to get ready unlike us. It's not fair! Well I'm off to get some food in my tummy!!! Peace

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

i totally agree with you about being a guy! I think about that ALL the time! But yeah that sleepover was a partay.. but it wasn't the same without ali's social skills with complete strangers haha
;)