Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Perfect Two Thumbs Up!

No Idea why that is going to be the title for this blog, but it is. Last night Kristin and I went out to dinner and every sentence ended with "a perfect two thumbs up", or something close to that. Ha, it was pretty funny. We talked about alot of things and caught up on these past few weeks since we havn't seen each other for about that long. She made me this amazingly awesome bracelt that I absolutly looooove! Thanks baby, I love you most no battle -Suuuuucka face *squirmy dance*. Bahhhahaha
I went to California this weekend and had an amazing time. I helped my cousins do alot of stuff to their new house and went swimming in their poool and drove around in downtown LA. I saw Batman and Barney-Bahhhhahahaha yes they just walk around the streets there- no joke. I sent a picture to a few of you who witnessed my Barney seeing, so I'm not making this up. I had the chance to see Wicked again. Favorite and Best musical of allllll time! That was my 3rd time seeing now and still not sick of it! We went shopping the day that we came home and I found me some Bright orange Neon converse. Pretty much the tightest convers ever. You have to see them!

It was nice to get away. I had the chance to clear my head and get away from having a sick stomach and not being happy and having tears just flow and flow and flow all down my face. I did something stupid last week that I shouldn't have. I deleted the last blog I wrote because it offended certain people and they yelled at me.....and because of it, I am no longer a part of their life. At all. Yes I'm torn apart because of it, but it was their decision and I can't do anything to stop it. The day they told me that they didn't want me apart of their life, I locked myself in my room after I got home from work, cried my eyes out for hours upon hours, didn't say a word to a single soul besides Kristin because she called me to make sure I was ok - Thanks again love. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, I just sat there curled up in my orange blanket and cried. Ugh, I still cry over it because I feel so empty inside as if there is nothing inside of me and I don't even feel or hear my own heart beating. I realized how stupid and retarded I am for writing that. I just want to smack myself in the face. Losing a relationship that was so important to me, is hard. I'm filled with sorrw and filled with pain, knowing that I am to blame. He decided to walk away, leaving me with the price to pay. All I can say now is I'm sorry.

In just an hour, I am going to Dye my hair. I'm putting blonde back in it. I'll take pictures and post them. I'm soo nervous but soo excited for something new! I need a new change! I have to pee. Just thought I'd share! So I'm going on a date this friday with an old friend named Bryce. We've been friends for two years and had a little "fling" I guess you can call it. I'm exciiiited! It will be nice to be reunited with an old friend! Bah. Well I'm gonna go pee now. Peeeeace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you blame yourself for HIS decision to walk away? He left you. It's his problem. Anyways. Blonde? Well I'm skeptical, so I'll be expecting to see them pictures.

Kristin said...

You are so welcome baby! You're my bestie, so that's why!!! Haha, and thank you for the bracelets! I'm wearing my Wicked one right now. I LOVE it! And the Peace one...addicted. Haha...that thumbs up thing last night was sooo funny! And our server guy... "Twins!!" Baha, he cracked me up! I love you baby and can't wait to see a picture!