Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Bees Game

Oh my, it was the Highlight of my week! I was really happy I was able to go. Brady called me up on friday night and asked me if I could go, and at first I had to tell him no because I was supposed to pick my parents up at the airport on Saturday night. Well I called up my mom and asked if I could go, and she said yes. So I called Brady back and we ended up going. BAhhahahahaha those little things they call "thunder sticks" that make the loud noise when you bang them together- well brady and I should not be allowed to have those. We didn't stop hitting each other All night long. Haha the people around us were getting pretty annoyed but we obviously didn't care. Then again, I don't care what people think at all. I think I won the battle though, Brady kinda slacked off a little bit. Though when I kept smacking him in the face, he ended up Wet wiping me...........ugggghhh it was disgusting haha. We tried getting Dip n' Dots for free..that didn't work out too well, but boy were they good. Oh, we also had free dinner. It was nice haha. So thanks for last night Brady, I had a blast!!! PS----We should go to Bear lake the weekend of the 12th and 13th hahaha .
Anyway, My parents got home from Cali last night, they had an amazing time and I did miss them. They bought me a Dodgers sweatshirt and all this Peace stuff etc. It's pretty tight, I am glad to have them home though.
I havn't seen much of Kristin this week, and now she starts school...hmm. I don't like it. I miss her, and I have something for her, but since she's starting school tomorrow I'm not sure how often I'll actually get to see her. :(
Rosie- I hope you had a good birthday baby!! And I do hope to hear all about NY one day. Love you!
Ali and Mckenzie- Expect a visit from me and possibly Kristin sometime soooon , we both miss you sooooooo much!!! We need to see your darling faces! Love you girls!
Jocelyn baby girl- where are you!?!?! It's been like a month since I've seen you and that's not acceptable! Call me love because I miss your face!!!
Anyway, that's the highlight of my weekend. It was..a pretty uneventful week besides I was at the IHC for who knows how long becaues I had a Major ear ache. I cried pretty much all day. Oh well, it's all better now!
Love you all! Peace

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I miss you too baby!!! So so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously crying so much because I miss you!

Anthony said...

No special message to me and about how much of my face you miss?

Unknown said...

question....where did your last post go?