Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Epic Weekend

I had the most epic weekend I've had in a long time! Friday, you all heard about my date which was absolutly amazing! I had so much fun and realized alot of things about the past. I had missed Bryce like crazy but never really noticed until I saw him. He's hilarious and so easy to talk to and be around.
Saturday, I went to work. Scariest part of my weekend. I felt as if my life was on the line. I got a random call and they wouldn't tell me who they were and told me a bunch of stuff and kind of freaked me out. They told me that some guys would possibly be coming in and trying to get money out of his wifes account (which he's not on, so it's illegal for him to get money out of her account with out authorization), and would do ANYTHING in his power to get it. Knowing that someone would seriously try anything to get money, is kind of threatening. I was freaking out and crying and shaking like no other. I couldn't stop, I had a hard time breath. I was scared to death. Everytime I would hear the door open or see a man walking down the hallway, I would tense up and get a sick feeling in my stomach. Luckily he never came in! Thank goodness! Then I get a call from my boss saying that the Alarm was going off and I had to go back and check on it...uhhh HELLO after the experience I had I don't think so! Well I went back anyway and it was just a "setting error". Stupid stupid stupid.
Then, later that night I went and played dodgeball with all my friends- not going to lie, I'm really sore today. My shoulder kills. Hahaha. It was so fun though, I had a blast and Looooove that game! Then Kristin and I decided to just go on a drive and talk about alot of stuff that's been going on lately. I then remember looking at Facebook and seeing all these pictures of the events that people have been doing this past week....I turned to Kristin and asked if she'd been invited to any of these activities and she said No. We both were a little irritated because we don't get invited to anything anymore. We realize that we both work alot and Kristin has school on top of it, and I'm in the proccess of looking for another job, but not getting invited to things even though they know we're busy is just crap. We always invite people when we do things and am always calling people to see what they're doing, but they either don't answer or not doing anything. The days they are doing things, they don't even think about contacting either of us. Have we done something wrong, offended anyone, not good enough to hang out with you people? What's the deal her because it kinda sucks knowing that we're about the only ones not getting invited to things. A little explination here would be nice maybe?!

Anyway, so as we were driving around, I got a phone call from Bryce and his friend Jay. They wanted us to come over and hang out with them in Ogden. It sounded kinda fun so we took a drive down there and hung out with them for a while! Ohhhh my, It was very interesting and kind of ..awkward for both of us. I still feel bad for Kristin and I've apologized so many times. Hahaha I kinda brought her into an environment that neither of us needed to be in, but we had NO IDEA it was going to be like that. We still ended up having a lot of fun sitting by the fire and talking to the guys. We left their place and came back to mine and stayed up for an hour about watching random TV shows and laughing our heads off because we were so tired but so hyper. It was about 2:30 and we decided to go to bed. We woke up the next morning and both moaned because we did not want to wake up.....soooo we didnt. hahaha It was hilarious and everything we said in the morning made no sense what so ever.
Thank you so much baby for a fabulous weekend!! It was totally epic and we have plaaaans for our future events hhahahahahahahahahahaha (you know what I mean). Oh goodness.

Anyway, I'm still kind of hung up on the whole "we not getting invited" thing. Eh, whatever I just kind of see it as BS. So thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ahhh baby I love you!! Haha, and I like this post. Agreed with everything. (Joce did text me and say sorry though) And yeah...basically that was such a fun night! And....

Next weekend is gonna rock my socks off! End of story! Baha