Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This crazy feeling

is coming over me. The other day at a certain event, I was hanging out with my friends and I had this feeling of jealousy? As I sit there and tell everybody "I don't", I think I do. I'm not ready to admit what it is, sooner or later I will. I just need to double check if this feeling is true or not. It's crazy, I absolutly love this feeling but I'm afraid of the outcome of it. I guess we'll just see what happens! These past few weeks have been nothing but Hell for me. There has only been a few people who have been able to put a smile on my face, make me laugh and finally be happy! Finally, since monday night, I've pushed aside my feelings and have been myself. Ahh how I've missed it. Yes I've still had my breakdowns and the feeling of my stomach falling out of my butt, but it hasn't nearly been as bad as it was. I said goodbye to one, I don't regret it. The only sad part about it, that one hasn't cared at all. I guess that's the choice it chose. As for Scott, well I've just decided that apparently his life is better without me in it, and mine without him. I'm getting over him and I can't WAIT for the day that I can call him and say "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you!"

So Brady made me this new CD, oh my gosh, best CD ever!! It consists of the Jo Bros, The Spill Canvas, Miley Cyrus, Motion city Soundtrack, Toby Keith and alot more!! It also has pictures on it of me and Brady! They're soooo cute! He's my best guy friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world! He has done so much for me lately, I wish that there was a way that I could repay him back for it, but if I did, it would take me a very long time! All I can say is Thanks for everything you've done for me Brady, You're my best friend, and I love you with all my heart!

It's weird to think that everybody is.....gone? All of our friends who are going to college somewhere that's not in SLC has moved on. It's strange not to be with our friends, all of them. I miss alot of them alright such as Kenz and Ali! Ps- Kenzie and Ali, Kristin and I will be coming to visit you very very soon, so make room for us! haha and Ali, I hope you're feeling better hun!

So today at work, I smashed my fingers in a metal cubbard. It did not feel good and my finger is all swollen and bloody and nasty and I can't move it. I started crying and I felt pathetic because there were memebers outside waiting for me to help them and I couldn't because I was crying and I had blood running down my fingers. It's feeling a little better now- thank goodness!
Well I'm off to listen to my CD some more and possibly eat food? hahahaha Peace!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love you! Did you get that CD to work in your car? I'm so glad you're happy, and I hope that everything you hope will work out does work out for you! Mwah!

Ali said...

hey baby!!

i miss you too, and i'm glad you are starting to feel better!! i would love to chat with you anytime you need anything cuz i freakin miss you and would love to hear your voice!! and anytime you want to come visit, just get your sleepin bag and drive on up!! for serious! haha i love you and love reading your blog...keep in touch, stay happy, you're beautiful and you deserve the best! xoxoxo!

kenzie said...

i love love love you!! please come visit soon! just not this weekend cause i won't be here! but soon!!